The school offers admission for students to Class XI .
Groups Available for Std XI
Group 1 & 2 are integrated with NEET & IIT-JEE coaching within school hours in collabration with Altitude Classes which is recognized as one of the best training institutions in the country.
|Electives (any one)|
|Group1||Engineering & Sciences||
Physics /Chemistry /
|Biology/Computer Science / Physical Education /Entrepreneurship/ Psychology / Economics / Legal Studies|
Physics / Chemistry /
|Mathematics / Computer Science / Entrepreneurship / Physical Education / Psychology / Legal Studies|
Accountancy /Business Studies /Economics
Mathematics / Physical Education / Entrepreneurship / Computer Science / Psychology /Legal Studies
Psychology / Economics / Sociology
|Computer Science / Physical Education /Entrepreneurship / Legal Studies|
All above mentioned groups have to study English Elective in addition to three core subjects and any one of the electives mentioned in the respective groups.
The Pupil STEM Program ( for Group 1 and 2 )
1. The STEM program is conducted in association with ALTITUDE CLASSES, for Grade XI and XII. In this program the children are trained to take up NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST(NEET) and AIIMS / JIPMER entrance exams for MBBS/BDS admissions and for IIT JEE, etc for B.E / B.Tech admissions.
2. 40 hours of coaching in core subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology will be delivered every week by the teachers from the Altitude and expert faculty from IISc/IIT/IISER.
3. The entire program is tailor made to fit into the calendar/time table schedule of the students.
4. Daily practice papers for each chapter, fortnightly objective tests , cumulative part tests and grand tests.
5. The students are trained to take up competitive exams and board exams.
6. Students will be trained to answer multiple choice format as well as descriptive formats.
7. The parents can monitor the student performance through a mobile app.
8. Motivation and regular feedback sessions will be conducted.
9. Students requiring additional help will be given personalised classes.
10. Scholarship exams are conducted for the deserving students through Admission tests.
1. The children will be trained to take up competitive examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIPMT, etc.
2. The entire program is embedded into the school curriculum, leaving the evenings and week ends
free for reinforcement.
Registration forms are available at the office on payment of Rs.1000.
Registration forms can also be downloaded from our website www.thepupil.in. The downloaded registration form, once completed must be printed and submitted in person, at the Admission Office of our school, accompanied by a DD for Rs.1000, taken in the name of ‘The Pupil’, payable at Chennai.
The completed registration form should be submitted to the school admission office along with the following documents:
- Three recent passport size colour photographs of the applicant
- Copy of the birth certificate of the applicant
- Address proof of the parent (copy of passport/ration card/ driving licence/voter’s ID card)
- Transfer certificate/ Academic record from the last school attended
- AISSE Marks Statement
- Migration Certificate
- EMIS Number
- Copy of community certificate
- DD for Rs.1000 taken in the name of the school (for forms downloaded from the website)
The processing of the application may take up to two weeks. The eligible applicants will be called for an interactive session along with their parents on specified dates. After the interactive session, the selected candidates will be notified through phone/e-mail. Upon notification, the parents may collect the Provisional letter of Selection and pay the fees at the office.
Scholarship Exam for Class XI:(Group 1 & 2)
The Pupil offers scholarship for meritorious students joining class XI. The students have to appear in scholarship exam to become eligible for Scholarship. (Eligibility for scholarships is given in the table below).
|151 - 200||30%|
|101 - 150||20%|
|50 - 100||10%|
* % of tuition fee.
|Class XI & XII||8:10 am to 5:00 pm|
Transport facility can be availed from designated places, within a radius of 10 Km from the school. Kindly contact the transport co-ordinator at the school for further details.
All the above information are subject to change.